I’ve been wanting to try this Big Mac Salad for a while now. I hadn’t yet til last night because…well frankly, I’m lazy. You have to make the ‘special sauce’, cook the burger, cut the burger, get all the toppings ready….it’s a little bit of work. But let me just say, this Big Mac Salad IS WORTH IT!!! Now, I haven’t had a Big Mac in a while (gluten intolerant, remember?!?), but from what I do remember of these sandwiches, this is pretty close. And even if it’s not, it’s so good, I DON’T CARE!!
Just look at that! So very yummy!!
You want this Big Mac Salad Recipe, don’t you? I knew you would! Here’s where I got my inspiration from…OurAbundantBlessings.
Big Mac Salad (Click HERE to print recipe)
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 2 T. low sugar (or sugar-free) ketchup
- 2 t. yellow mustard
- 2 T. dill pickle relish
- romaine lettuce, shredded or roughly chopped
- tomatoes, chopped
- dill pickles, chopped
- onions, chopped (optional)
- cheddar cheese to top hamburger patties (no, you don’t have to put cheese on it, I’m not the boss of you.)
- hamburger patty, cooked and cut into bite size pieces
- Combine all sauce ingredients; allow to sit in refrigerator for a few hours for the flavors to mingle.
- Layer vegetables into a bowl or onto a plate.
- Top with cheese covered hamburger patty.
- Spread your ‘special sauce’ on top.
Notes: This Big Mac Salad is a delicious S for those living the THM lifestyle! Please keep those carbs to 10 or less! Also, let me remind you that if you do not like any of the ingredients listed, feel free to omit them and only use those you like! This recipe is very versatile and can be used by anyone!
Live, laugh, love and be kind! xoxo