I know…I already shared a recipe for pancakes with you. Why do I need to share another? Because these are S pancakes!! The recipe I shared before were E pancakes. Why does this matter? If you aren’t a THM (Trim Healthy Mama), it probably doesn’t, but if you are…I’m so glad you asked! This matters because the E pancakes must be eaten with little to no fat and sugar-free syrup.
The S pancakes? You can put peanut butter on them with your sugar-free syrup! That’s right, PEANUT BUTTER!! YUM!
Just look at them…beautiful, right?!?
I love pancakes! Here is the recipe…
S Pancakes (Click HERE to print)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c. cottage cheese (can use full-fat or low-fat)
- 1/4 c. milled flax-seed
- 1/4 c. almond flour/meal
- 1 T. coconut oil
- 1/2 t. aluminum-free baking powder
- 2 packets stevia
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1-2 T. almond milk to thin batter as needed (may need more than 1-2 T.)
- extra coconut oil for griddle to make pancakes
- Put all ingredients, except almond milk in the pitcher of your blender.
- Pulse to get blender started.
- Preheat griddle now.
- Blend until smooth, scraping sides of your pitcher as needed.
- Add almond milk as needed until your pancake batter is the right consistency (should be somewhat thick, but pourable).
- Melt extra coconut oil on heated griddle.
- Pour pancake batter onto heated griddle spacing 2-3 inches apart.
- When pancakes are set on top and browned on the bottom, flip and brown on the other side.
- Serve with butter, peanut butter and/or sugar-free syrup of choice.
This recipe makes about 9 medium size pancakes. 3 is a serving, so this will serve about 3 people or 1 person three times. A reminder for my THM friends, These are S Pancakes, so feel free to fry these in oil, put butter and/or peanut butter on them with your sugar-free syrup.
I will be sharing a recipe for sugar-free blueberry syrup next…you’re gonna love that on these S Pancakes! You can use it on the E pancakes, too!
Live, laugh, love and be kind! xoxo