As I said the other day, I love salad. Especially when I have a delicious, healthy dressing I can enjoy on it. This Honey-Lime Cilantro Salad Dressing is soooooo good! It has just the right amount of sweet to tangy and the cilantro? SHUT UP!!! I LOVE cilantro!!! I had some left over chicken I cut up and put on a salad with some tomatoes….
OMGoodness!!! So good!! Just look at it!
You want the recipe??? Right? I know you do!!
Honey-Lime Cilantro Salad Dressing (Click HERE to print)
- 1/2 -3/4 c. cilantro (depending on how much you like, I LOVE)
- 1/2 c. light tasting extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 c. lime juice
- 1/2 c. honey (or sweetener of choice)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- YOU WILL ALSO NEED greens of choice, cooked chicken, whatever veggies you enjoy on your salad
- Put all ingredients in a blender; pulse to mix.
- Blend 30-40 seconds or until blended well.
- Pour over salad or whatever you desire.
I’m guessing this would make a great marinade, too. For chicken or fish. Maybe add some jalapeno for a kick!
Please, please, please, try this Honey-Lime Cilantro Salad Dressing!! Once you do, I think you’re going to want to make it again and again! I know it’s a favorite in my house! Along with strawberry dressing I shared the other day, this is one I could eat every day and never get sick of it!
Make sure y’all come back and tell me how you liked it, how you changed it up or if it just wasn’t for you. I mean, we can’t all love the same things…I know some people don’t love cilantro like I do. You could use flat leaf parsley instead! Change it up to your liking! Have fun with it! Enjoy!
See you soon! Live, laugh, love and be kind! xoxo