This Cinnamon Roll MIM (Muffin In A Mug) recipe is just amazing. No, it doesn’t look like a cinnamon roll and it doesn’t quite taste like one, either. BUT it is perfect for when you are craving something a little sweet for breakfast and you can’t have or don’t want the real thing! I mean, let’s face it…who wants to eat something knowing it’s going to make us fat???? Not ME!!
Especially not when I can eat one of these…
You can eat everything on that plate!! 🙂
Cinnamon Roll MIM (Click HERE to print recipe)
- 1 T. coconut oil
- 3-4 T. sweetener of choice
- dash salt
- splash vanilla
- pinch baking powder
- 1/2 t. cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1/4 c. almond flour/meal
- 2 oz. cream cheese
- 5-6T.sweetener of choice
- 1 t. cinnamon
- heavy cream to thin
- Melt coconut oil in mug.
- Add sweetener, salt, vanilla, baking powder and cinnamon and mix well.
- Beat egg in a small bowl and then add to mug.
- Add almond flour.
- Microwave for 1m, 10s, or until done.
- Mix remaining ingredients for the cream cheese ‘frosting’ til combined and fluffy.
- Slice muffin into four slices, spread ‘frosting’ over slices.
Try this recipe! You won’t be sorry! I could eat the cream cheese topping all by itself! Om nom…
LIVE, laugh love and be kind! xoxo