By a raise of hands, how many of you love coffee? **raises and waves her hand wildly**
The fabulous peeps over at NuNaturals contacted me recently and wanted to know if I would like to try some of their new all natural, sugar-free products. I was like, Ummm YES! I love their products. I have some recipes on here tagged under ‘sugar-free’ that use their stuff if you’d like to look them up. NuNaturals uses Stevia and other all natural sweeteners in their products. One of the products they said they wanted to end was their new chocolate syrup. I knew I wanted that! I had tried one of the most popular national brands sugar-free version and did not like it. I’ve been a little gun-shy about trying another, but when NuNaturals contacted me, I knew for sure I wanted to try their new syrups because I love their other products. They sent me a simple syrup, chocolate syrup and a chocolate mint syrup, among other things.
I decided I would make a chocolate coffee of sorts with my new, delicious syrup. I could probably try it with the chocolate mint syrup as well…I might just do that.
Chocolate Coffee **sugar-free** (Click HERE to print recipe)
- 1-2 T. powdered creamer(depending on how creamy you want it)
- Splenda to taste (or your favorite sugar-free sweetener)
- 1-2 t. NuNaturals NuStevia Cocoa Syrup (depending on how chocolatey you want it)
- 12-16 oz. your favorite coffee (depending how much coffee taste you like)
- Pick your favorite mug, cup or travel mug.
- Spoon the desired amount of creamer into your cup.
- Now add your sweetener.
- Next squeeze 1-2 t. NuNaturals NuStevia Cocoa Syrup into your cup. You can add more, to taste, being careful not to add too much as it is sweetened with stevia and will have a bitter taste if you use too much.
- Last, but definitely not least, pour coffee over everything and mix well with a spoon.
- Taste and adjust flavors as needed to your liking.
Now, you could add so many things to this to make it yummy. Cinnamon, mint, caramel extract, the possibilities are practically endless. Go crazy with it. Have fun!
Live, laugh, love and EAT what you love! xoxo