When I went gluten and sugar-free I thought I’d never be able to have pumpkin pie again. I was DEVASTATED! Pumpkin pie is the ultimate Thanksgiving desert, everyone knows that! So when I realized I can make this gluten and sugar-free pumpkin pie, I was ecstatic!
MMMmmmm, so good!
Gluten/Sugar-Free Pumpkin Pie (Click HERE to print recipe)
- 2 (12 oz.) cans evaporated milk
- 1 t. salt
- 2 t. cinnamon
- 1 t. ginger
- 1/2 t. cloves
- 4 large eggs
- 1 (29 oz.) can pure pumpkin (NOT pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 3/4 c. Splenda® (or granulated sweetener of choice, adjust amount as needed)
- Preheat oven to 375º F. Spray a 9×13 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour milk into large bowl, followed by salt and spices; allow to sit for several minutes.
- Add eggs, pumpkin and sweetener.
- Stir to mix everything together well.
- Allow to sit a few minutes.
- Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 1h 10m or until set and starting to brown on top.
- Serve with Whipped Topping.
This gluten and sugar-free pumpkin pie is so good, you’ll never miss the crust or the sugar! The best part…you can eat it and not feel guilty! Well, that’s second best, the very best is you can eat it and not get sick!!
Live, laugh, love and EAT what you love! xoxo