Hi y’all. I hope you had a fabulous weekend. I know I did. I made this fabulous eggs n’ sausage recipe for the fam this weekend. Also, we made a little trip to the airport to pick up my sister. She flew in from Florida to stay with us for a while. She is going to be getting an apartment close to us after she gets some bills paid off and stuff. Super excited to have her here for a bit. We’re already having lots of fun. This morning we played Wii bowling to get our heart rates up just a little and get our bodies moving. It was fun! 🙂
Anywho… thought I’d share this eggs n’ sausage recipe with y’all cuz it’s super easy and super yummy, too!
Eggs N’ Sausage (Click HERE to print recipe)
- 1/2 pound ground sausage, any kind you like
- 1/2 a green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 a small onion, diced
- 6 large all-natural eggs
- 1/4-1/2 c. cream or half and half
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 c. cheddar cheese, shredded
- Brown sausage in a medium size skillet.
- Once sausage is browned, add pepper and onion and cook til onion is translucent and pepper is soft; season veggies a little.
- While veggies are cooking, whisk eggs, cream and salt and pepper together in a medium size bowl til frothy.
- Once veggies are ready, add eggs to pan and cook until just done; turn heat off.
- Sprinkle cheese over eggs.
- Allow cheese to melt before serving.
Enjoy these delicious eggs as part of an S breakfast, lunch, brunch or whathaveyou… these are delicious any time of day! For those following THM, since these are an S, be sure to keep your carbs to 10 or less!
Live, laugh, love and be kind! xoxo