I enjoy simple, quick, DELICIOUS meals. You can’t beat a meal that is quickly mad but takes amazing, right. Well this super easy peppers and sausage is just that kind of meal. You could even add some eggs and make this a breakfast scramble. I used turkey breakfast sausage to keep the fat a bit lower, but you could use any sausage you like.
Easy Peppers and Sausage (Click HERE to print recipe)
What You’ll Need:
- 3 turkey or chicken pre-cooked breakfast sausages (or any pre-cooked sausage you like)
- 1/4 red bell pepper
- 1/4 yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 green bell pepper
- 1/4 small onion
- favorite seasonings, to taste
- 1-2 T. coconut oil (or oil of choice)
What You’ll Do:
- Wash peppers, seed and slice.
- Peel and slice onion.
- Heat oil in small skillet.
- Add peppers and onion to skillet.
- Cook peppers and onions til tender.
- Add sausage and cook til sausage is heated through.
- Serve on a pretty plate and enjoy!
- This recipe serves just one, feel free to adjust to feed more people!
This is such an easy, quick way to get some protein in and it’s super yummy, too! THM’ers this recipe is a delicious ‘S’ recipe. Please be sure to keep your carbs to 10 or less with this meal!
Live, laugh, love and be kind! xoxo