Chicken and Veggie Alfredo done easy. Doesn’t get any better than that, does it? I don’t think so. The flavors in this dish are just phenomenal and it’s so quick and easy to throw together, you won’t believe it.
And if you’re serving friends, they’ll never believe that this chicken and veggie alfredo took literally minutes to make. It would be one pot, but it’s easier to cook the chicken and make the sauce itself in a skillet, separate from the veggies. Still, the clean up isn’t bad, just the skillet, pan and then plates and silverware, of course.
Chicken And Veggie Alfredo (Click HERE to print recipe)
- 1 stick butter
- 1 block (8 oz.) Neuchâtel, cut into slices or chunks (or cream cheese)
- 1 c. half and half (or cream)
- 1 c. parmesan cheese
- 1/2 – 1 c. water as needed to thin
- garlic salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound chicken tenders, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 bag frozen veggies (I used California blend)
- Steam veggies until just tender.
- While veggies are steaming, cook chicken in skillet until no longer pink.
- When chicken is done, remove from skillet and set aside til later.
- Add butter to pan and melt over med-high heat.
- Once mostly melted add cream and mix well.
- Once butter and cream are nice and warm, add cream cheese and mix well.
- Stir in parmesan cheese.
- Now add enough water to make alfredo sauce desired consistency. You want it to cover all your chicken and veggies, but not too thin.
- Once your alfredo is desired consistency, add steamed veggies and cooked chicken.
- Stir everything together until veggies and chicken are all covered well with alfredo sauce.
Please make this recipe ASAP, it’s so good!! It’s so easy, too!!
Live, laugh, love and be kind! xoxo