This is my version of a THM pumpkin cheesecake smoothie. It’s pretty tasty and it’s got almost a full cup of the super-food pumpkin in it so it’s good for you!
The bonus… it tastes a little bit like cheesecake! Om nom nom…
Pumpkin Cheesecake Smoothie ‘Shake’ (Click HERE to print recipe)
- 3/4 c. unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 T. vanilla
- 1/2 c. pumpkin puree (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
- 3/4 c. 1% or non-fat cottage cheese
- 3 oz. Neufchatel or non-fat cream cheese
- 3-4 T. stevia, truvia or sweetener of choice
- 1 1/2 t. pumpkin pie spice
- 4-6 ice cubes
- Whipped topping for the top if desired
- Add ingredients, except whipped topping, in order given to the pitcher of your blender.
- Blend until smooth, scraping sides of blender as needed.
- Pour into a large jar or fancy glasses.
- Top with whipped topping and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon if desired.
The original pumpkin cheesecake smoothie recipe called for 1/2 c. 0% non-fat greek yogurt and 1/2 c. 1% cottage cheese. I didn’t care for the zing of the yogurt. If you like that or it doesn’t bother you, feel free to sub 0% non-fat greek yogurt for half of the cottage cheese.
This is a great snack or even meal replacement. Makes a great breakfast.
Live, laugh, love and be kind! xoxo