There are some recipes that you just know are going to be good right from the beginning. Before you even make them, you know you’re going to like what’s coming. This crock pot cream cheese salsa chicken is one of those recipes! It’s perfect for this time of year, too. Perfect for busy moms who don’t have time to be in the kitchen all day. Perfect for anyone who doesn’t want to spend hours in the kitchen, but wants the food to taste like you could have!
This crock pot cream cheese salsa chicken get’s all that done…and more! It’s delicious and I can’t imagine anyone not liking it. Kids, adults…heck, even my teenager gave me the thumbs up on this one! Now for the recipe…
Crock Pot Cream Cheese Salsa Chicken (Click HERE to print recipe)
- 8 well seasoned chicken tenders
- 1 (8oz) brick cream cheese
- 3/4 bottle (no sugar added) mild salsa, could use spicy if that’s what you like
- Line your crock pot with foil and spray the foil with non-stick cooking spray, this will make clean up easier.
- Place seasoned chicken tenders in the bottom of your crock pot.
- Slice your brick of cream cheese and lay on top of your chicken.
- The last thing to do is pour the salsa over the top of everything.
- Now just turn that baby on high and cook for 2 hours.
- Turn down to low for another 2 hours.
As is, this is an S meal for all my THM ladies…I served this as is with a vegetable. Feel free to serve over brown rice or in a low-carb tortilla if you are nursing or giving to small children who need the carbs for their growing bodies.
LIVE, laugh, love and be kind! xoxoCrock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken and Salsa