If you’re like me, and I suspect a lot of you are…you don’t like putting a bunch of chemicals or artificial things in your body. Sometimes though, you get in a habit of eating/drinking things that taste good and don’t want to give them up, even though you know they aren’t good for you. Pumpkin Spice Creamer would be one of those things. You know, it’s fall and it’s getting cold so you crave all things pumpkin, creamy and warm. Yeah, you’re smelling what I’m steppin’ in, I know you are! Well, now you can drink all the Pumpkin Spice Creamer you want, y’all cause I have perfected my Homemade Pumpkin Spice Creamer! And I’m here to share it with you today!
Pumpkin Spice Creamer (Click HERE to print recipe)
- 1/2 c. heavy cream (or 1/2 and 1/2)
- 1/2 c. unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 T. pumpkin puree (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 t. NuNaturals vanilla NuStevia (or 2 t. pure vanilla extract and a little extra sweetener)
- 3-4 t. sweetener of choice
- 1-1 1/2 t. pumpkin pie spice
- Heat everything over medium heat until steamy, whisking occasionally. DO NOT boil.
- Once steamy, remove from heat and allow to cool completely before refrigerating.
- You can use right away in your coffee or wait until it has cooled.
- I use and old jar from a coffee drink I used to buy to store my creamers in. Anything will work.
- Creamer should stay good in the refrigerator for a week to 10 days.
Go….make this right now!! MMMmmm…
You’re welcome! 😉