WOW!! That’s all I can say about this THM Caramel Apple Shrinker!!
Well, not ALL I can say because I am going to give y’all the recipe because OMGoodness!!! This is soooo good! I wasn’t sure what to expect because I used two green tea bags and two of the apple spice (Celestial Seasonings) tea bags. But it’s so yummy!!! I love the regular shrinker, but this takes it to a whole other level, yo! I am in love with this baby.
This is like slap your grandma good! For realz!!! Alright, I have to get to the photo and the recipe and stuffs, cuz y’all are gonna want this recipe for sure!!
Ain’t it purty?!?! And now, the recipe for this delicious caramel apple shrinker…
Caramel Apple Shrinker (Click HERE to print recipe)
- 12-16 oz. hot water
- 2 green tea bags
- 2 Caramel Apple Dream tea bags (Celestial Seasonings) OR 2 Pumpkin Spice (Bigelow)
- enough ice to fill a quart size jar
- cinnamon to taste
- cayenne to taste
- pinch of sea salt
- 5-6 T. sweetener of choice (or less depending how sweet you want it, I like mine sweet)
- splash of caramel extract (or vanilla)
- 1/4 c. unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Steep your tea bags in your hot water.
- Fill your quart jar with ice.
- Sprinkle your cinnamon and cayenne over the ice.
- Now you add the salt to the jar.
- Next add the sweetener.
- Add the caramel (or vanilla).
- Once your tea is the desired strength, pour it over ice and everything else in your quart jar.
- Now add your almond milk.
- If the jar is not full and you’d like it to be, you can fill the jar up with water.
- Stir or shake to blend well.
Friends, this is an all-day sipper. You can make as much and drink as much of this as you like. If you have a caffeine sensitivity, please be sure to use decaf tea.
This is going to be my go-to shrinker recipe from now on. I was actually looking for an apple-cinnamon tea when I found the apple caramel flavor and since it’s fall, I thought the apple caramel sounded good. The pumpkin spice is great, too!
I’m so glad I picked that up!!
Live, laugh, love and be kind! xoxo