This eggs and ham recipe is simple but so delicious. I can eat eggs morning noon or night with no problem. I love them scrambled, fried or in an omelet, I LOVE eggs. I love them hard boiled and poached, too! Deviled eggs are also good. Although I’m not sure why they’re called that…
This recipe just happened to be a breakfast but I, as you have just learned, am an equal opportunity egg consumer. This would make a great lunch or dinner as well. Now without further ado, the fabulous eggs and ham recipe!
Eggs And Ham (Click HERE to print recipe)
- 1 T. coconut oil
- 3 slices cooked ham, diced
- 1-2 T. onion, diced
- 1/4 – 1/2 c. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 c. cream or half and half
- favorite seasonings, to taste
- Heat oil in medium size skillet.
- Fry ham and onion til it starts to brown.
- While ham is frying, scramble eggs, cream and seasonings.
- Add eggs to pan with ham and onion.
- Cook eggs to desired doneness.
- When eggs are just done, add cheese and cook til cheese is melted and eggs are fully cooked.