This bun-less cheeseburger recipe is great for anyone who is trying to reduce their carbs or anyone who can’t have bread. It has everything a fabulous ‘normal’ cheeseburger has on it. Onions, pickles, cheese, bacon, the whole nine. It just doesn’t have bread!
And just look at how yummy it looks!
Yum yum yummy in my tum tum tummy! 🙂
Bun-less Cheeseburger (Click HERE to print recipe)
- 6 slices bacon (can use pork or turkey)
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 lb. ground turkey or venison
- 1/4 c. low sugar ketchup
- 1 t. yellow mustard
- 1/4 c. dill pickles, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- Brown burgers til no longer pink; drain fat.
- Return burger to pan, heat on med-low heat.
- Stir in seasonings and ketchup, mustard and pickles.
- Add cheese and allow to melt slightly.
- Just before serving add onions, tomatoes and bacon to top.
- Serve with additional condiments if you’d like.
Bun-less cheeseburger is so tasty! This will definitely be made again. For those following a THM lifestyle, this is a delicious S Meal, so keep your carbs to 10 or less! 🙂
Live, laugh, love and be kind! x0x0