This chicken is full of flavor, moist and so very tasty! It takes a boring old chicken breast and turns it into something spectacular! No more boring chicken!
I have been wanting to try this chicken FOREVER. I see the commercial for a certain name brand mayonnaise on TV all the time. Well, I finally got all the ingredients, including fresh Parmesan cheese and made it! And I’m so glad I did!
No More Boring Chicken (Click HERE to print recipe)
- 4 large skinless, boneless chicken breasts cut in half (I cut mine in half vertically, so they were thinner)
- 3/4 c. mayonnaise
- 1/2 c. fresh Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 4 -6 Glutino gluten-free Multigrain Crackers
- 1 T. butter
- 1 t. Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 450° F .
- In the bowl of a small food processor, combine Glutino crackers, butter and Italian seasoning. Process until fine breadcrumb consistency; set aside.
- Combine mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl.
- Place chicken on baking sheet in a single layer, preferably on a rack. Top each piece evenly with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with cracker crumbs.
- Bake until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for just a few minutes before serving.
- Serve with veggies and potato.
I served mine with some squash I had baked off last fall and frozen. It was perfect! I do hope you will try this wonderful chicken recipe!
For The Review
Glutino gluten-free Multigrain Crackers ♥♥♥♥
I’m sorry, I do not have the nutritional info on these (I threw the box away on accident and hubby has already taken the trash out).
These crackers are fabulous! They are perfect for dipping my pizza hummus or anything else, really. I think they have great flavor and texture! I am super pleased with all of Glutino’s products thus far!!
Live, laugh, love and be kind! xoxo