Do you liked iced coffee drinks? I do! In fact I LOVE them!! I know some people who can’t stand them because it’s cold coffee…I don’t understand that, but whatevs… 😉 This caramel vanilla iced coffee could only be easier if you went to the coffee shop and had them make it for you!
Caramel Vanilla Iced Coffee (Click HERE to print recipe)
- 8 oz. black coffee, brewed strong
- 8 ice cubes
- 1/4 c. heavy cream (could use half and half)
- 1/2 T. caramel flavored extract (or to taste)
- 1 1/2 t. Pure Liquid™ Vanilla Alcohol Free NuStevia™ (or to taste)
- Pour brewed coffee over ice.
- Add cream
- Now add caramel extract and NuStevia.
- Mix well.
- Adjust flavorings as needed.
This caramel vanilla iced coffee will be a wonderful drink to enjoy this summer!! 🙂
Live, laugh, love and be kind! xoxo