I am so excited to tell you all that I have teamed up with NuNaturals™ to bring you some yummy recipes, like this yummy gluten and sugar-free chocolate banana granola!
NuNaturals™ has been around for 25 years, making all-natural Stevia based sweeteners! They offer all kinds of different flavors of liquid Stevia, as well as powdered Stevia! They have provided me several different flavors of their all natural sugar-free sweeteners and I have been busy in the kitchen coming up with some deeelicious recipes for y’all. 🙂 It’s so much fun!!
The recipe I’m sharing today is just so yummy, I almost considered keeping it to myself, but then I thought, it’s too good to keep secret! All my bloggy friends NEED this recipe!! So here it is…
Chocolate Banana Granola (Click HERE to print recipe)
- 2 c. gluten-free oats
- 4 t. unsweetened cocoa powder (I used dark chocolate)
- 2 t. cinnamon
- pinch of kosher salt
- 1/3 c. unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 c. pecan pieces (or whole pecans, chopped)
- 1 very ripe banana
- 12 drops NuNaturals™ Alcohol Free Vanilla NuStevia™
- Preheat oven to 325º F. and spray a large baking sheet liberally with non-stick cooking spray.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, mash your very ripe banana til smooth.
- Mix in cinnamon, vanilla and salt. Add 12 drops of NuNaturals Vanilla NuStevia™.
- Next, add oats, coconut, pecans and cocoa. Mix well til combined. Transfer mixture to baking sheet. It will be clumped together, so you will have to use clean hands to break into smaller clumps and spread into an even layer on baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25m stirring frequently to prevent burning; allow to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place for up to 2 weeks. I store mine in a quart size jar in the fridge.
This granola is amazing. At first, you taste the banana, then you get the cocoa with just a hint of cinnamon. It’s so perfect. I cannot wait to make this again. This is so tasty with a little unsweetened vanilla almond milk or fat-free coconut milk for breakfast!
For those THM’ers out there, this would fall into an E setting because of the banana and oats. So watch your fats with this meal!
Live, laugh, love and be kind! xoxo