These little pizza puffs are packed FULL of pizza flavor! I was so surprised when I opened the oven to see these muffins rising out of the tins so golden and puffy. I went right to work taking photos while they cooled a bit and then went right to work eating one. They pack a ton of pizza punch in such a little package! AMAZING!! I have seen several recipes for these but none of them were exactly right, so I took this and that from each and made my own. This is what I came up with…
Pizza Puffs (Click HERE to print recipe)
- 1 c. almond flour
- 1/2 c. coconut flour
- 1 1/2 t. xanthan gum
- 1 1/2 t. baking powder
- 1 1/2 c. milk
- 2 eggs
- 8 oz. pizza blend shredded cheese (can use mozzarella)
- 3/4 – 1 c. turkey pepperoni, cut in eighths
- 1 T. oregano
- 1 1/2 t. sea salt
- 1 t. garlic salt
- 1/4 c. parmesan cheese
- no sugar added pizza sauce and/or ranch dressing for dipping
- Preheat your oven to 375º F. and grease a 12 cup muffin tin.
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, baking powder; whisk in milk and eggs.
- Stir in cheeses, pepperoni, oregano and sea salt; let stand for 10 minutes.
- Stir batter and divide among greased muffin cups; bake until puffed and golden, about 20-25 minutes.
- Serve puffs with pizza sauce and/or ranch dressing for dipping.
These pizza puffs are super easy to make and so yummy!
Live, laugh, love and be kind! xoxo